Friday, October 06, 2006
3:42 PM
I am itching for a clubbing session. These music is playing a hyper vibe in me. shake my body, with those rythmn of the music beats. Move those legs and shift the feet, shake those hips and move those bodies. Then of course consume some hard liqour and rock the dance floor like never before. Have not really had a good clubbing experience before I am constantly looking after people. I really want to club. Have a good fun before I head back to Singapore, especially before my exams. Then after exams time to Party like crazy, bring on all those parties, sleek and revealing clothes of good elegance. Shake it like a black, move like a woman. Funky and sexy. Thats how I do it, how do you do it?
Ah, one more clubbing please. :)
Weird how 2004 and2006 is a difference of two years of knowing these two people that has played important roles in my love lives. These two people are similar and different in a way. Those that have my first blog before knows. =) Things always for a reason.
And I am sure, God place these people in my life for a reaon.
But I just wondering who will it stop on.
=)
____________________________________